I am a 21 year old girl in Canada I've

Q: I am a 21 year old girl in Canada.
I've had the worst headache in my life for 10 days now. As it goes on it gets worse and worse. Just then my head felt so heavy and full of pressure like it was going to explode, and I had to lie down cause I couldn't hold my head up. I also got dizzy and couldn't concentrate. There are no doctors offices open and my only option is to go to the emergency at the hospital, but I don't want to go if I don't have to.
Pain meds don't work btw
Thank you

A:   Hi.

I have read your history and understood the plight of pain you must be going through.
As per the history provided by you, the headache is the worst ever you have had till now.
This itself indicates that you have to have the following things done and that is possible in the ER only:
- Clinical evaluation by a Doctor, examination is an important part.
-CT scan of the head and the sinuses will help to prove or rule out any sinister problem in the area that has caused so must of headache.
- Proper treatment for symptomatic relief as well as any specific treatment as may be necessary as detected on investigations and examinations.

Yes, I think you should consult at ER for the reasons sighted above.