I am a 21 year old girl Recently I have

Patient

Q: I am a 21 year old girl. Recently I have got rashes all over my body and it is itching alot. literally red patches and rashes have developed you could say Hives and I have noticed that these develop specially in the night time.
Can it be concerned with my menstruation cycle? On 1st May I had started menstruating and on 6th May I had to take a contraceptive pill (ipill). since then I haven't got my periods yet.
Can these to be concerned or linked in any way? Also if I get a blood test done can the reports say that I hAve had an intake of some contraceptive pill?

Symptoms:  Red rashes (hives)
Doctor