I am a 22 year old Indian boy and need

Patient : Hi AskTheDoctor. This is the first time i am using this service. I live in india in haryana. I am very much depressed about my poor concentration and high distraction ability. I came across something named ADHD or ADD. I studied its symptoms on various websites and all the symptoms are positive. Now i think i am having this disorder. So i also searched for some drugs which i came across on the web too like focalin and adrella etc. So before consuming anything without proper knowledge, I need to know the best drug to try at first and then how to go on with my medications so that i do not go into some unexpected situation like high blood pressure, no breathing and something like this. Because already my nose bone is a bit extruded as the doctor said when i was young and i feel difficult to breath during winters (only sometimes).
Symptoms:  Forgetting things very quickly and changing life goals very quickly. Losing my concentration very easily while doing something which i have done before. I get distracted automatically and anxiety is my worst enemy. I am not able to complete things that i start.