I am a 22 year old women I have a

Patient

Q: I am a 22 year old women. I have a five month old baby. Sometimes, I stop lubricating in the middle of sex. Why is this?

Doctor

A:   Hi,

The possible causes of your problem are vaginal infection, during labor accidental injury to Bartholin glands which help in lubrication, psychological stress etc.
Commercial vaginal lubricants can help in managing the problem to some extent.
If the severity of problem increases or associated features like vaginal discharge, itching etc appear, better to consult your doctor and get examined.

Take care