I am a 23 year old female and I weigh 62 kgs

Q: I am a 23 year old female and I weigh 62kg and am 5 foot tall. How much weight would I loose if I ate 500 calories a day for 6 weeks?

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

The amount of weight you lose depends on the amount of work done vs the amount of food taken in. If the amount of calories needed by you on a day to day basis is roughly 1000 calories and you eat 500 calories, then you will lose roughly half a kg every week.

This is an estimation and it depends on other factors. My advice is that you workout vigorously and eat a good healthy balanced. In this way, you will lose the weight quickly. Hope this helps you. All the best.