I am a 23 year old girl I have started

Patient

Q: I am a 23 year old girl. I have started experiencing knee pain in my left knee towards the middle of my body (Medial portion of my knee?). It started after I was sitting on my left leg. I had my left foot under my butt and I was sitting with my other leg relaxed off of the couch. There wasn't much room to sit. It isn't unbearable, it's a dull pain that hurts more when I am in certain positions. Any ideas on what this might be and anything I can do to help it?

Symptoms:  Knee pain, dull pain, medial portion of left knee
Doctor