I am a 23 years old female I have no

Patient: I am a 23 years old female. I have no prior health issues. I have a severe burning back pain right around my spine in my mid back area that is not going Away no matter how I sit or lie down. It is bad enough to make me feel very nauseous and I cannot sleep.about 45 minutes ago I took two Advil with very little relief. I have been having some minor back pain over the last few weeks on my left side of my back below my shoulder on my blade. I’ve attributed this to carrying a heavy bag on my right side for grad school. I also admit to having poor posture and have been actively trying to keep good posture over the last several weeks.but for right now, I am in a lot of pain and cannot find a position that relieves the pain.

Symptoms: Severe back pain on spine in mid back region. Pain is a burning sensation causing me to feel nauseous

Doctor: