I am a 25 year old female I started taking

Patient

Q: I am a 25 year old female. I started taking painkillers and benzos on a daily basis when I was 15 and sometimes adderall or Phentermine. I stopped taking pills a couple of months ago without any treatment and my body and mind do not feel right. In the past I was hospitalized twice, once in a psych Ward for two weeks because I was catatonic from Xanax withdrawal and once for having a seizure from Xanax withdrawal and was also found to be anemic. What are the long term effects on my brain and body from taking those pills for so long?

Symptoms:  Since I stopped using- memory loss, headaches, muscle aches, reduced attention span, insomnia, extreme anxiety, fatigue, and sometimes randomly I will get a sharp pain under my ribs on the right side of my body
Doctor