I am a 25 year old, unmarried and apparently healthy

Q: I am a 25 year old, unmarried and apparently healthy female... From my childhood i had this hunched posture, which i recently tried to correct. Also i am an animator and 3d graphic artist by profession so a lot of my time is spent sitting and working on a computer, in a bad posture. Recently i have experienced nerve pains, which started with just on hands and feets and have now transferred to almost all of my body, i can feel tingling and numbness on my head, small part of face, arms, hands, back, legs and feet. I went to a doctor, he took a spinal xray and said there is no damage in my spine, nor there is thinning aur displacement of any of the disk in my spine. Since he ruled out the posture problem, i dont know what is causing these pains. Kindly help me diagnose this. Also, recently i am facing problem of constipation without any apprent reason.

Symptoms:  Nerve pain, numbness in feet, arms, hands, legs and head
I am a 25 year old, unmarri...-1