I am a 27 year old female in fairly good

Patient

Q: I am a 27 year old female in fairly good shape with no health concerns other than this:

About a month ago I fell onto concrete and hit my left knee cap really hard. It bruised and was sore but then seemed to heal fine. Yesterday I wore heels to work (desk job) and last night after getting home my knee cap was very sore again to the point where it hurts to walk. It is still just as painful today (no improvement overnight)

It hurts to go up and down stairs. It is also painful to walk and my knee feels best when it is fully extended. It is also painful to squat or bend my leg while all my body weight is on it.

Doctor