I am a 28 year old female with grinding shoulders

Patient : I am a 28 year old female. For the last 16 years my shoulders have grinded. In the last four years it has gotten even worse and is extremely painful. I have limited mobility with my arms. I am constantly pinching nerves in my neck in the middle of my upper back.
Doctor :   Hello Welcome to Ask The Doctor. You seem to be suffering from Compression of Cervical Disc. The pain of cervical d isc compression radiates to arm with associated tingling and numbness. I would advise you to get an MRI Cervical spine to rule out any disc prolapse. For acute pain, I would advise following: 1. A Painkiller like Ibuprofen/Etoricoxib can be taken for pain relief. 2. To do hot fomentation of the affected area. 3. To apply Diclofenac / Volini ointment locally. 4. To get physiotherapy done particularly Ultrasonic heat massage. 5. A combination of Rabeprazole and Domperidone for acid reflux. Your pain would start getting better in 5 days if this is a simple muscular pain. If any disc prolapse is found you would be treated with a combination of Pregabalin and Methylcobalamin. Share my opinion with your doctor before you act upon it. I hope it helps. Stay Healthy