I am a 29 year old straight male who has

Q: I am a 29 year old straight male who has discovered an uncomfortable mass on my anus. There is a large mass and a smaller one below it. I have no idea what it is and am very concerned. It is causing discomfort just to sit. Please help

I am a 29 year old straight...-1

A:   Hi
Thanks for you query and a clear picture and history you have provided.
Please do not worry. This is not a very serious matter.

From the picture these appear to a primary and a secondary piles (hemorrhoids), prolapsed at 2 to 4 O'clock position.

I would advise you the following:
1. Consult a General Surgeon for per-rectal and proctoscopy and colonoscopy examination.
2. Have high fiber diet.
3. Mild laxative if you have a history of constipation.

Take an appointment for a small Surgery where these piles will be removed from its base and you will be cured of the problem.

I hope this answer helps you. Please feel free to ask for further relevant queries or if you feel that there is a gap-of-communication.

Please do not worry, this is 100 % curable.