I am a 29yr old female a single mother of

Patient

Q: I am a 29yr old female a single mother of two kids. i was recently suffering from spotting before my periods and pelvic ctamps that goes to my legs. i consulted my gyn/obg she ran some tests as follows. blodd test : aerum tsh 4.418 ulu/ml. serum testosterone 19.59ng/dl. wrum estradiol 111.oo pg/ml serum progesterone 4.62ng/ml. my ultrasoun showed endometrium thickness of 1.3cm and echogenic containing fluid. rest all was fine. my last period was 21st may. what is the possibility that i have cancer. i have water like discharge too.. i was asked for a d&c but went for the second opinion and have put on antibiotics for a week by this dr..

Symptoms:  Pelvic cramps that goes down the legs. white like veginal discharge.
Doctor