I am a 31 year old female My period was due 3 days ago

Patient: I am a 31 year old female. My period was due 3 days ago. Yesterday I started having slight uncomfort around my bladder area. Then later in the night I went to pee and the was pain and some blood came out. I happened the whole night and today. What could be the cause and remedy for this?

Doctor: Hi,Thanks for the query.I understand your concern.The possible causes of your abdominal pain and bleeding are p remenstrual spotting associated with pain abdomen or urinary tract infection presenting with pain and bleeding.By clinical examination and investigation like urine for microscopy, urine for culture and sensitivity and ultrasound the possible cause of your problem can be identified and treated.So, please do consult your Doctor get examined and take treatment accordingly.Hope this helps.Take care.