I am a 32 y/o female w lower back pain

Patient

Q: I am a 32 y/o female w lower back pain for about two weeks. I've also been having minor cramping in pelvic area- assumed possibility of pregnancy but pregnancy tests have been negative. This morning I woke up and felt pressure on my left groin/pelvic area and felt a swollen lymph node in the area of the crease between pelvis and hip. I went to urgent care, they did urine test and Dr. said she found white blood cells in urine at 30- but "that's normal". However, I'm reading elsewhere that normal #'s are 5-10. What might these symptoms be? Ovarvian or Cervical Cancer?

Symptoms:  - lower back pain for about two weeks
- minor cramping in pelvic area
- pressure on my left groin/pelvic area and felt a swollen lymph node in the area of the crease between pelvis and hip
- white blood cells in urine at 30
Doctor

The symptoms that you have could be due to many reasons. The most common being renal or kidney stones, any orthopedic bone or joint related issue like arthritis. Other causes could be hernia or lymphatic stasis due to any infection., varicosities of lower limbs. Since your urine tests are indicative of over 30pus cells the symptoms indeed point towards a urinary tract infection. You will need to do a urine culture test and ultrasound to rule out above causes. Treatment can be tried with antibiotics and drinking plenty of water and cranberries juice.

Also take an opinion from a gynecologist. to rule out ovarian cyst or a pelvic infection. Malignant chances like tumors or cervical cancer is rare.
Hope this helps.
Regard s