I am a 32 year old female Am i having

Patient

Q: I am a 32 year old female. Am i having anxiety attacks? I been to the ER 5 times over the last 3 weeks. My symptoms are shortness of breath, burning sensation in my chest, trouble swallowing, tingling in my legs, dizzy, some chest pain and sometimes i can feel my heart beating faster than normal. This happens several times throughout the day and last for a long time. When i went to hospital they gave me EKG cat scan xray blood test. Everything came back normal or negative. Is this signs of anxiety or a more serious medical problem?

Symptoms:  Dizzy, chest pains, numbness in legs, shortness of breath, feel like i cant swallow, backache
Doctor

A:   Thank you for choosing Ask The Doctor.

Have you had an ECG taken and the heart been ruled out? If so, you can be assured that it is not too serious. I recommend that you talk to a Doctor about possible anxiety because if there is no physical cause, anxiety is taken as the answer. Wishing you the best.

Hope this helps you.