I am a 33 year old female and I have been having severe pain on the right side of my body. 

Q: I am a 33 year old female and I have been having severe pain on the right side of my body from the base of my neck through my right arm down in my lower back the right side of my chest and my right leg with numbing and tingling sensation in my fingers. Is this something that I should have checked out or will it just go away

Thank you for posting your query on ATD.
I have gone through your query and understand your concern. You should get yourself checked and should be concerned. You can get your vitamin D3 and vitamin B12 levels and if found low then these can be supplemented. You are also advised to test your thyroid function test.Till then ibuprofen can be taken for pain relief. Multivitamins supplements are helpful.
Hope your query get answered.
Wishing you a good health.
Take care.