I am a 33 year old woman and I'm having bedwetting

Patient

Q: I am a 33 year old woman and I'm having an issue with bedwetting. This doesn't occur too often but what is wrong with me? This isn't normal.

Doctor

A:   Hi,

Bedwetting cannot be considered as a normal finding.
If you are having associated symptoms like increased frequency, urgency of micturition, pain during micturition etc there is a possibility of urinary tract infection.
If coughing and sneezing leading to the passage of urine, there is a possibility of stress incontinence.
By clinical examination and investigations like ultrasound, urine microscopy, urine for culture and sensitivity etc, the possible cause of your problem can be identified and treated.

Take care.