I am a 35 yr old women and my fiancee

Patient : I am a 35 yr old women and my fiancee and I are trying to have a baby, this month I was a little over a week late on my period and when I did start to bleed it was kind of cloty. I started bleeding on tuesday and its been extremly heavy and cloty the whole time today (Friday) I stopped bleeding but half way through the day it started again then I went to change my tampon and a very huge blood clot wiped of on the paper. Im freaking out this has never happened before
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. I think you should confirm the diagnosis by seeing a Doctor. Also, if you are not able t o get pregnant for over 1 year, you should talk to a Infertility specialist. Do talk to a Doctor and check your hormone levels to see if you are fine. Hope this helps you.

Related Q&A

Q: Hi I'm 20 years old and I have a concern about my vagina. The section between my labia majora and minora near my clit...

Q: I've been feeling like I'm going to pass out for the past 2-3 months now. I thought I might be anemic so I got my lab...

Q: Inner crease of labia red and sore

Q: I am wondering what is causing my pain. I am a 37 year old female.

Q: Hi, I am a 64 year female. I am seeing my doctor in a few days but I received my test results and I just wanted to ...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon