I am a 35 yr old women and my fiancee

Patient

Q: I am a 35 yr old women and my fiancee and I are trying to have a baby, this month I was a little over a week late on my period and when I did start to bleed it was kind of cloty. I started bleeding on tuesday and its been extremly heavy and cloty the whole time today (Friday) I stopped bleeding but half way through the day it started again then I went to change my tampon and a very huge blood clot wiped of on the paper. Im freaking out this has never happened before

Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

I think you should confirm the diagnosis by seeing a Doctor. Also, if you are not able to get pregnant for over 1 year, you should talk to a Infertility specialist.

Do talk to a Doctor and check your hormone levels to see if you are fine.

Hope this helps you.