I am a 36 year old woman with a regular

Q: I am a 36 year old woman with a regular cycle. I have had 3 children in my 20s. I have been trying to get pregnant for over 6 months. I'm currently on my third day of my period. I just read about Clomid. Can I take it to increase my chances this month?

A:   Hi,

Clomid contains clomiphene citrate, which helps in ovulation induction.
But better to use any medicines with your doctor's advice only.
So, please consult your doctor, get examined and undergo an ultrasound to observe the condition of the ovaries and the possible number of ovarian follicles.
Then you can go for ovulation induction drugs with your doctor's advice.

Take care