I am a 38 year old female I was diagnosed

Q: I am a 38 year old female. I was diagnosed with Ulcerative colitis 7 years ago and was taking Asacol for it. In Aug 2014 the Asacol caused Acute pancreatitis and it was replaced with mezavent. 2 weeks ago mezavent caused acute pancreatitis and now I'm on no medication for the UC.

I have 2 beautiful daughters. In 2010 I had a still born boy and this week I had a miscarriage (10 weeks). My dr says the pancreatitis and miscarriage are unrelated which I find difficult to believe.

My question is- taking into account the above- is it safe for me and a potential child to try again or isthe risk too great.

Your candy view would be so apprecusted