Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I am a 40 year old male and cant ejaculate

I am a 40 year old male and cant ejaculate

Patient: I am a 40 year old male and for over a week now during sex with my wife I am unable to ejaculate. The very last time I started to hurt in my testicles. Could this mean something is wrong with me medically?

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.In conditions like infections in the genital tract, chronic infections and inflammation can lead to stenosis of the orifices and hence there is no ejaculation. Stress, neurological disorders, hormonal changes, etc could also be the possibilities.It is recommended that you consult a general surgeon for an examination and further management. Kindly check your blood sugars too.Hope this helped.Regards