I am a 40 year old male and cant ejaculate

Patient : I am a 40 year old male and for over a week now during sex with my wife I am unable to ejaculate. The very last time I started to hurt in my testicles. Could this mean something is wrong with me medically?
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. In conditions like infections in the genital tract, chronic infections and inflammation can lead to stenosis of the orifices and hence there is no ejaculation. Stress, neurological disorders, hormonal changes, etc could also be the possibilities. It is recommended that you consult a general surgeon for an examination and further management. Kindly check your blood sugars too. Hope this helped. Regards

Related Q&A

Q: I am a 55 year old male. I get a pounding headache while trying to have intercourse just before ejackulation

Q: I was having sex the other day and when I ejaculated my chest felt like it was going to come off of my body. Now my c...

Q: Hello Dr, I hyperventilate alot of over mastrubation. Like 10 minutes or so per 'session'. After that, I get real diz...

Q: Dear dr...i had consulted u earlier also ...my exposyres were very low risk...no penetrative sex niether oral nor ana...

Q: If I have oral gonorrhea, can I give it to my partner by performing fellatio on him?


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon