I am a 51 year old female who recently relocated

Patient

Q: I am a 51 year old female who recently relocated to Florida. I packed up a five bedroom house, and my boyfriend parents insist we return their furniture. The movers loaded their furniture on the truck but my boyfriend and I had to unload the furniture I. Their storage unit, it's been a week but my back and some parts of my body is still sore. My back is giving me so much pain.....

Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

I think that you have a sore back. If you have been Icing the back, then it is time to see a Doctor and get the treatment done for it. Also, consider starting on calcium tablets to help you recover. Wishing you a quick recovery. All the best.

Hope this helps you.