I am a 51 year old female who recently relocated


Q: I am a 51 year old female who recently relocated to Florida. I packed up a five bedroom house, and my boyfriend parents insist we return their furniture. The movers loaded their furniture on the truck but my boyfriend and I had to unload the furniture I. Their storage unit, it's been a week but my back and some parts of my body is still sore. My back is giving me so much pain.....


A:   Thank you for writing to us.

I think that you have a sore back. If you have been Icing the back, then it is time to see a Doctor and get the treatment done for it. Also, consider starting on calcium tablets to help you recover. Wishing you a quick recovery. All the best.

Hope this helps you.

Related Q&A

Q: Hi, a few days ago i woke up to 2 sets of 2 red inflamed dots under my stomach / in my groin area. To me they looked ...

Q: I am 70 years old and have been suffereing from diarhea for the last few months. Today have got a high reading for ce...

Q: I've spent the the past year or so worrying off and on about lymphoma. Last year, I moved to the Netherlands, by myse...

Q: My 6 year old has a partially white stool. She finished augmentin a week ago for a swollen jaw, which we assumed may ...

Q: I am diagnosed with pvc. I did a echo, blood test and holter and all normal. I did stress test at the start of year a...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon