I am a 52 year old female and have been

Q: I am a 52 year old female and have been experiencing menopause for the last year. My cycle comes maybe four times a year. What I have noticed is. My discharge went suddenly from white to a tint beige. I'm not comfortable with it. I wear liner, it has no order. What should I do?

A:   Hi,

During perimenopausal period some amount of menstrual irregularity can be seen due to hormonal imbalance.
Fluctuations in hormonal levels can affect the vaginal discharge also.
But according to your age, better to undergo evaluation.
By clinical examination, ultrasound and pap smear the possible cause of your problem can be identified and management can be planned accordingly.
So, please do consult your doctor and get evaluated.

Take care.