I am a female and had sex five days ago

Q: I am a female and had sex five days before my period was supposed to start without protection but he did not ejaculate in me. Now I am three days late, but last month I was about five days late. Could I be pregnant?

If you had sex a few days before your actual onset of menses, then there are chances of conception in case of late ovulation, yes. Now as you have missed your periods, it is advisable that you may opt for a blood serum beta hCG test to check for levels of hCG. If the levels are more than 1 or raised, then pregnancy is confirmed , else on the other hand if its less than 1, the pregnancy is ruled out completely and you are safe.
If the test is negative , then you can safely opt to wait for your menses to return for a week more.
I hope i have answered your query in detail.

Wishing you good health.