I am a girl and I have never climax

Patient

Q: I am a girl and I have never climax. My boyfriend and I have been trying a year now

Doctor

Q: I have my period and its like slimy blood clot like i gave birth 16 weeks ago. Is this normal at all its not like a n...

Q: I recently bought a 1 litre water bottle that you drink between 8-1 and then fill up and drink again between 1-6 (I w...

Q: I was on birth control last month to get my hormones back in control before trying for a baby again. I took to from D...

Q: Hi, I have a skin rash/hives on my scalp, the back of my neck and ocassionally on the middle of my back since one an...

Q: I used the neti pot with batteries (force) for my nasal, it went straight up and came out the other side. But now I f...

218

173

138

98