I am a healthy 17 year old male I have

Q: I am a healthy 17 year old male. I have slight pain iny right testicle and it seems to hang perpendicular to the left one

A:   Welcome to Ask The Doctor.

Pain in testicles is most commonly because of stones in the lower ureter. Mostly recurrent burning urination, flank pain and vomitings are due to Ureteric Colic only. In most of the cases, ureteric stone can precipitate Urinary Tract Infection (UTI). Diabetes should also be ruled out in case of UTI.
So, you should get an Ultrasound Abdomen and Urine culture. If any stone is found you would be treated based on size, site of stone. Also important here is to get a Fasting Blood Sugar tested to rule out diabetes that can cause UTI.
If Urine infection is found you would be given antibiotics based on culture report.

Share my opinion with your doctor.
Stay Healthy