Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I am a heavy marijuana user, everyday with multiple times

I am a heavy marijuana user, everyday with multiple times

Patient: I am a heavy marijuana user, everyday with multiple times. i was wondering how much thc comes out of my sweat, saliva, and semen and if its possible to cause others to fail a drug test from exposure to my listed fluids. my gf is getting on probation and im ” highly” paranoid about causing her to fail, thank you.

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.You cannot make her fail. This is because even if it comes out of skin, it cannot enter into the blood of another person in high enough a concentration to raise the levels in her. Inhaling second hand smoke however can cause her problems. Do stop smoking marijuana to help your health.Hope this helps you