I am a male and am in my 30s

Patient: I am a male and am in my 30s the problem am having ever time I eat something no matter what it is I bloat up like am 9 month pregnancy and stay that way for awhile, I use the restroom on a regular and still be bloated, I take natural cleaning vitamin and nothing working what’s going on

Doctor: Hello.Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We are here for your help.You seem to be suffering from Acid reflux disease. Howe ver, recurrent pain abdomen with bloating can be because of Peptic Ulcer Disease and Malabsorption syndrome like Celiac Disease.I would advise you to get Upper GI endoscopy and Ultrasound Abdomen.Also if Endoscopy suggests any evidence of Celiac Disease, you would require to get Anti TTG Antibody test done. Your doctor will get your endoscopy and if finds any ulcers will take a biopsy for h.pylori infection. He will start you on a combination of Rabeprazole and Domperidone. You should avoid Painkillers, Alcohol, Smoking and should take Soft and Bland diet.Share my opinion with your doctor.I hope it helps.Stay Healthy