I am a male in my middle 20s I had

Patient : I am a male in my middle 20s. I had sex four days ago and when woke up yesterday morning, I felt a burning pain while urinating. Later I saw a whitish fluid come out of my genital. I went to get tetracycline, flagyl and septrine to use together. Can this help?
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. Better to use any medicine after examination and with your doctor's advice. So, please consult your doctor, get examined and go for investigations like urine microscopy and culture and sensitivity. With this workup the possible cause of your problem, causative organism and its sensitivity to drugs can be identified and treated. Take care