I am a male of 20 yrs of age I

Patient

Q: I am a male of 20 yrs of age. I am a regular smoker. I am not a drinker (Once or twice in a year) .

About a month ago I tried marijuana for the first time in my life. I had a severe panic attack.
After that I was quite normal until now. I was suffering from cold and fever and took a the following medicines :
2 x Theoasthalin
1 x Erithrocin 250 mg
1 x Flexon
1 x Avil 25mg

After 30mins I again had a panic attack and this was severe. I thought that I was gonna fall asleep and die out of heart attack or stroke.
Why is this suddenly happening to me?? Is there any risk to my life?? I did'nt had any of these things before trying marijuana. Please help me..

Symptoms:  Panic Attacks
Doctor