Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I am a male who has never had sexual intercourse

I am a male who has never had sexual intercourse

Patient: I am a male who has never had sexual intercourse. When my penis is fully erect, my foreskin doesn’t retract fully over the head, it gets stuck halfway. Will his inhibit me thrusting during intercourse?

Doctor: Hi,Thanks for the query at ATD about your health care. I can understand your concerns.I have gone through your hi story and in my opinion it is due to phimosis( foreskin not retracted properly).If you are unable to retract it properly, then it may cause intercourse painful, less enjoyable and debris are collected on the shaft of the penis.There are two treatment options one is circumcision and another is mechanical stretching of the foreskin through hands.You can use steroids for mechanical stretching.Hope found useful, feel free to discuss more questions.Good luck.Regards

Patient: Thank you for your response. How should I go about stretching in manually?

Doctor: Hi,
You are most welcome.
With the help of some lubricant you can stretch foreskin forward and backward.
Initially make slowly because it it is painful.
Hope found useful.
Good luck.