I am a smoker I have been smoking for the

Q: I am a smoker. I have been smoking for the past 5 years now. I think i have erectile dysfunction as my manhood is not performing as it used to and it is kind of decreasing in size. Kindly advice me medicine to quit smoking and for this problem that i am facing
I am also facing hair loss that lead to baldness. however after shaving my head a couple of times i have noticed my hair are growing back but the growth rate is really slow and the hair are quite thin. Please help me in tackling these issues

Symptoms:  Hair loss Erectile dysfunction Energy loss