I am a teenage girl and I have found patches

Q: I am a teenage girl and I have found patches of loose skin on my lower back. The skin has no muscle or fat tissue around it so I can pinch it and pull it outwards. Is this normal and does my condition have a name?

Thanks so much! -Manda R

A:   Hi.

As per the description you have provided this looks to be the remnant of a birth defect call meningocele and I am sure your parents knew this and must have consulted Doctors when you were a little girl, and must have thought not to give a scar.
Well, you can consult a Surgeon, get MRI and get operated if you are willing.

Hope this helps you.