I am a twenty four years woman who was diagonosed

Patient : I am a twenty four years woman who was diagonosed with a pid. recently i was prescribed drugs which seemed to be working but then i started ovulating and it clouded my judgment as to whether the drugs where working. I was supposed to have my period on the first of may but I had unprotected sex on the 28th and 29th during my ovulation period. Afterwards my cramps lessened and I felt the pain on my left upper abdomen. My menses delayed until 5th of may but two days before then I felt nauseous, hungry, burping and a gurgling sound on the left side of my stomach. The next morning, I had morning sickness and I was able to leave bed at pass noon.the following day it disappeared and the my menses came.am in my third day of my period but the pain in my left upper abdomen is still there.I have back pains but I also lie down alot.I get jumpy these days and slight headaches. There's also a tingling feeling in my breast.I couldn't also hold down food after eating before my period so I was completely convinced I was pregnant up until my period started. Please what's wrong with me?
Symptoms:  Burping,slight headaches,hungry,back pains,pains in the upper left abdomen,gurgling sound from only the left side, cant hold food down, feeling naeseous and back pain