I am a virgin I have strange vaginal discharge It

Patient : I am a virgin. I have strange vaginal discharge. It is white, and has a bad smell that I can't describe. If it sits too long it smells like fish. It also looks a bit like cottage cheese, and clumps up into small balls. It happens A LOT all day in large quantities. It is not painful, it does not itch, there is no irritation. What is it?
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. You seem to be suffering from vaginitis. It could be bacterial vaginosis or even cand ida. You will have to consult a gynecologist for an examination and investigations. A high vaginal swab may be needed. Urine and blood tests also required. Use cotton undergarments and loose fitting clothing. Avoid nylon undergarments. Drink plenty of water and have a nutritious diet. Maintain personal hygiene. Use vaginal wash with lactic acid to wash the vagina. The doctor will treat you with antifungal or bacterial pessaries and a course of antibiotics. Avoid stress. Hope this helped. Regards