I am a virgin I have strange vaginal discharge It

Patient

Q: I am a virgin. I have strange vaginal discharge. It is white, and has a bad smell that I can't describe. If it sits too long it smells like fish. It also looks a bit like cottage cheese, and clumps up into small balls. It happens A LOT all day in large quantities. It is not painful, it does not itch, there is no irritation. What is it?

Doctor

You seem to be suffering from vaginitis. It could be bacterial vaginosis or even candida. You will have to consult a gynecologist for an examination and investigations. A high vaginal swab may be needed. Urine and blood tests also required. Use cotton undergarments and loose fitting clothing. Avoid nylon undergarments. Drink plenty of water and have a nutritious diet. Maintain personal hygiene. Use vaginal wash with lactic acid to wash the vagina. The doctor will treat you with antifungal or bacterial pessaries and a course of antibiotics. Avoid stress.

Hope this helped.