I am able to get an erection and perform

Patient

Q: Im able to get an erection and perform but why cant i ejaculate?

Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to ATD.

Ejaculation is the ejection of semen out of the urethra (passageway inside the penis) when a man has an orgasm. Under normal circumstances, ejaculation propels semen forward through a man's urethra and out the tip of his penis. This is because a tiny sphincter (a circular muscle) at the entrance to the bladder shuts the opening to the bladder and prevents semen from entering.
Orgasm and ejaculation are two separate processes, so one can occur without the other. However, more often than not, they happen at the same time. Orgasm is the climax of a sexual act. It is the release of sexual tension that has built to a peak -- although intensity can vary with each encounter depending on physical or psychological factors. It includes an increase in heart rate, a surge in blood pressure, involuntary muscle contractions in the genitals and spasms in the arms, legs or other areas of his body. In contrast, ejaculation is the expulsion of semen from the tip of the penis.
Some men may experience orgasm without ejaculation. Some men try to and eventually achieve perfection the art of flexing their pubococcygeus muscle during sex, but shortly before ejaculation is inevitable (the point of no return). This can prevent the fluid from being released. Men can learn to isolate this muscle, which is located in the pelvic area, by stopping urination midstream, and they can strengthen it over time with repeated tightening and releasing exercises.
A guy who orgasms without ejaculating could also be experiencing retrograde ejaculation also. Retrograde ejaculation is when the semen travels backwards into the bladder. It can be detected by cloudy urine post-ejaculation. Retrograde ejaculation occurs when semen travels the wrong way instead of emerging through the penis during orgasm. Although you still reach sexual climax, you may ejaculate very little or no semen. This is sometimes called a dry orgasm. Retrograde ejaculation isn't harmful, but it can cause male infertility. Treatment for retrograde ejaculation is generally only needed to restore fertility. While it's most common in men with diabetes, multiple sclerosis or those who have had prostate surgery, it's best to go to a doctor for a proper diagnosis if symptoms occur.

Hope this helps you.