I am afraid i have low t and i dont cum very far or as many spurts anymore my balls seem deflated

Q: I have what may see to you as a stupid question. But, im taking enzyte, saw palmento, and maca complex. it doesn't seem to do anything. my problem is, I know im older, im healthy, im 54. when I was 18 to 35 when I would ejaculate, I would shoot it 10 feet across the room in thin streams with 15 to 25 spurts. now, I get usually one or two spurts, and its thick, and im lucky if I can hit my wifes breasts with it. it usually only goes on the stomach. also, the 2nd part of this, my ball sack used to seem super full and big and bloated full of seaman. now it seems deflated, not full of sperm, and saggy. I know age has something to do with it, but is there a testosterone supplement I can take that will fill up my ball sack, make it fuller, and also help me to shoot more cum, and thin it out? im looking for an easy solution. ive looked into also taking dhea from gnc, and ive started doing kegels as well. will you please answer me with some help that will actually work asap