I am allergic to Erythromycin, and my kitten has been prescribed to take it for her infection

Q: I am a very anxious person, I live with my gf and her new kitten. She has had a cold now and we have been to the vet twice. Amoxocilin didn't work for her, so today they put her on Erythromycin, which I am allergic to. When I was a young kid, and first was given that antibiotic i broke out in hives and was vommiting. Our cat has to take it once a day via dropper in her mouth for 2 weeks. I am very cuddly with her an am nervous about being around her, having her licking me, or kissing my face since she is now taking this. Can I have a reaction???