I am always cold Especially my hands and feet

Patient : I am always cold. Especially my hands and feet. They sometimes look bluish. What is the cause of this
Doctor :   Thank you for choosing ATD. Here are possible causes of bluish discoloration of the skin: - Thrombosis - Embolism - Cold exposure - Raynaud's disease - Acrocyanosis - Beta Blockers Based on your history, it seems that you have Raynaud's disease. Raynaud's disease happens due to spasm of the arteries in the fingers. This causes a bluish discoloration of the fingers. Raynaud's disease increases when there is cold. The cold will cause bluish discoloration and pain in the fingers. However, you need to meet a Doctor to get examined and then get treated for it. Usually, medications are sufficient for treatment of the Raynaud's disease. I wish you a speedy recovery!