Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I am always hungry at night Why? I am vegetarian

I am always hungry at night Why? I am vegetarian

Patient: I am always hungry at night. Why?I am vegetarian. These days I am doing a gym workout and eating lot of things…. Bananas, Butter, milk and many more…And I go to bed at 11:30 PM and wake up at 7:30 AM. I am not able to sleep well.I am always hungry at middle of the night probably 2 to 4. Is it bad for me?? What should I do?? What should I eat before going to bed?? Please Suggest me a Vegetarian food that should I eat after gym and before going to bed…

Symptoms: Hungry at night.

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.I do not think you are on the medications for a long time. I believe that the symptoms y ou have are because of the medication. check to see if you get better after stopping the medication.Hope this helps you.