I am always hungry at night Why? I am vegetarian

Patient

Q: I am always hungry at night. Why?
I am vegetarian. These days I am doing a gym workout and eating lot of things.... Bananas, Butter, milk and many more...

And I go to bed at 11:30 PM and wake up at 7:30 AM. I am not able to sleep well.

I am always hungry at middle of the night probably 2 to 4. Is it bad for me?? What should I do?? What should I eat before going to bed?? Please Suggest me a Vegetarian food that should I eat after gym and before going to bed...

Symptoms:  Hungry at night.
Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

I do not think you are on the medications for a long time. I believe that the symptoms you have are because of the medication. check to see if you get better after stopping the medication.

Hope this helps you.