I am an 18 y/o male and i have had

Patient: I am an 18 y/o male and i have had thease “zits” on my hands for 2 years.I dont know what they are, they dont hurt or anything but when i hit them they fill up with blood and i need to pop them. I went to the dermathologist and he told me they were from the food that i eat. I have changed my food habits and the food that i eat but i didnt see any change. I think they may be some for of STD because i had them since i had unprotected intercourse with my Ex-Girlfriend. She told me about some “zits” around her vaginal area but only after we had unprotected sex. I dont know what they are and i would like to be told what i should expect before going to the doctor. Thank you in advance. There are some photos: http://s1065.photobucket.com/user/gianisef/library/