I am an 28 year old man, in the past

Patient

Q: I am an 28 year old man, in the past years i was getting slowly not interested in life at all, things that make me happy, my hobbies, sport activities, reading and even a simple walk with my wife it doesn't go anywhere... It's hard to get motivated and being married I don't find any reason to make sex anymore, i am not interested in other women eather... Lately i get very fast deshidrateted and i have a pain on the side where my liver is, what it can be!? Oh, and to not forget, i don't smoke or drink eather

Symptoms:  Dry throat, pain in my abdomen in the left uper side
Doctor