I am an adolescent and i've made a lot of mistakes this year

Patient : I've had brown discharge, I've felt nauseas, lost my appetite, had some cramping, and some diarrhea. what could this be? I am an adolescent, who is only 17 years old. I recently engaged in sex it was without a condom and he secreted semen within me. I was taking Generess Fe. but i don't always remember to take it and i don't always take it at the same time. i took pregnancy test since i've been vomiting. Clear Blue if you must know which brand. I had taken my pill that day and the answer was negative. which i am glad but i'm still feeling all these symptoms. could my birth control have had something to do with my hcg levels?