Ask The Doctor > Pending > I am an adolescent and i’ve made a lot of mistakes this year

I am an adolescent and i’ve made a lot of mistakes this year

Patient: I’ve had brown discharge, I’ve felt nauseas, lost my appetite, had some cramping, and some diarrhea.what could this be?I am an adolescent, who is only 17 years old.I recently engaged in sex it was without a condom and he secreted semen within me.I was taking Generess Fe. but i don’t always remember to take it and i don’t always take it at the same time.i took pregnancy test since i’ve been vomiting.Clear Blue if you must know which brand. I had taken my pill that day and the answer was negative. which i am glad but i’m still feeling all these symptoms.could my birth control have had something to do with my hcg levels?

Doctor: