I am an adolescent and i've made a lot of mistakes this year

Q: I've had brown discharge, I've felt nauseas, lost my appetite, had some cramping, and some diarrhea.
what could this be?
I am an adolescent, who is only 17 years old.
I recently engaged in sex it was without a condom and he secreted semen within me.
I was taking Generess Fe. but i don't always remember to take it and i don't always take it at the same time.
i took pregnancy test since i've been vomiting.
Clear Blue if you must know which brand. I had taken my pill that day and the answer was negative. which i am glad but i'm still feeling all these symptoms.
could my birth control have had something to do with my hcg levels?