I am an alcoholic, just found out that I'm pregnant

Patient : I drink one bottle of wine or more at night everyday. I've always used protection with my boyfriend, but I just found out today that I'm pregnant. Day 1 of my Cycle was April 20th (today is May 31st). I'm 25 years old, and thinking about keeping the baby. I'm stopping drinking as of today but I'm very concerned about the alcohol damage on my baby. Thank you.
Doctor :   I understand how concerned you are about your baby’s health. I certainly agree and recommend you to keep avoiding alcoho hol during pregnancy. Fetal alcohol syndrome (FAS) is a condition that results from prenatal alcohol exposure and could cause defects that are irreversible and can include serious physical, mental and behavioral problems, though they vary from one child to another. When you drink alcohol, it enters your bloodstream and reaches your developing fetus by crossing the placenta. Because a fetus metabolizes alcohol more slowly than an adult does, your developing baby's blood alcohol concentrations are higher than those in your body. Alcohol also interferes with the delivery of oxygen and optimal nutrition to your baby's developing tissues, organs and brain. In the early weeks of the first trimester, many women may not be aware that they're pregnant. Alcohol may affect the brain of the fetus at any time during pregnancy, and due to this I would suggest you to comply with your pre natal controls to evaluate your baby’s health, it is very recommended especially in you to take vitamins/minerals especially containing Folic acid which decrease when alcohol is consumed and is very important in the development of the central nervous system of your baby. I wish you a successful pregnancy.