I am an all star cheerleader and i was born with very hyperextended arms.

Patient

Q: Hi, I am an All-Star cheerleader and I was born with very hyperextended arms. when I tumble my coaches tell me to leave my arms bent a little and to keep them loose, but it causes my team to loose points. If I fully lock them tight like they should be I'm scared they'll snap right in half. My arms can almost do a 360 its scary. I've been told numerous times by my mom and coaches that my arms will break if I lock them while tumbling. Is there any surgery to fix this or some kind of brace? Please help I want to keep cheering.

Doctor