I am asking about my sister When she was in

Patient : I am asking about my sister. When she was in middle school, she started missing school, telling us that her stomach hurt or something similar. Soon she stopped going to school altogether. We realized that there was something bigger, like social anxiety or similar. She started taking home school into highschool, but dropped out in 10th grade. She is 22 now, and since she was 16, she stopped leaving the house, and for the last 3-4 years, she hasn't left her room (except at night to get food). So she can't even see her own family anymore. I have asked her, and she thinks she has either of these: anxiety or panic disorder, maybe ADHD, maybe bipolar type II, or a thyroid issue or brain tumor. She says she stopped going out of her room because she easily gets panic attacks and tries to avoid them. She has been wanting to see a doctor for the past many many years but she is constantly depressed and feels hopeless, and is just waiting to feel a little more positive to try to step out and go see a doctor. She can't focus enough to actually search for a doctor, and she doesn't want us to find one for her. I am really concerned that this could end horribly, and want to help her. What kind of doctor should she be searching for? Is there any kind of medication that she could take to temporarily make her feel comfortable to get out of her room to see a doctor? (Keep in mind she hasn't seen any family member face-to-face for over 3 years!). Also, she is really stubborn and wants to wait until *she* feels better, but what if that never happens? Is there any legal way to kind of force her to get out and see a doctor?
Symptoms:  Panic attacks, anxiety, head aches, depression, lack of ability to focus, haven't seen family members for 3-4 years, haven't left the house for 6 years