I am attending mental health for the following OCD ,PTSD,depression,anxiety,panic

Patient : I am attending mental health for the following.... OCD ,PTSD,depression,anxiety,panic disorder,. I'm also seeing the dr from mental health besides my counselor. She has placed me on the following medications.....buspirone hog 7.5mg 2x daily, propranolol 49mg 2x daily, lamotrigine 100mg 2x daily and just recently put me onprazosin 1mg at bed time for paranoia. Is it necessary to be on all of these medications? Is there something that I could be prescribed that will treat all if these issues