I am constantly tired, skin is very itchy and swollen

Patient : I am constantly tired, skin is very itchy and swollen espically round fingers wrist and ankes , eye is yellow and blood shot , very thirsty alot , and urinating a lot. Blurred Vision, sometimes bloated stomache , xonstant headaches , bad face break outs . Also i have pollesistic ovaries
Doctor :   Hello thanks for your health query on ATD. It appears that you are having multiple health problems. Because it is ver y difficult to correlate all your symptoms. My advice is that you visit your family physician. You need proper & full investigations. Get well soon.