Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I am constantly tired, skin is very itchy and swollen

I am constantly tired, skin is very itchy and swollen

Patient: I am constantly tired, skin is very itchy and swollen espically round fingers wrist and ankes , eye is yellow and blood shot , very thirsty alot , and urinating a lot.BlurredVision, sometimes bloated stomache , xonstant headaches , bad face break outs .Also i have pollesistic ovaries

Doctor: Hello thanks for your health query on ATD.It appears that you are having multiple health problems. Because it is ver y difficult to correlate all your symptoms. My advice is that you visit your family physician. You need proper & full investigations.Get well soon.