I am curious of the Va law on botox injections

Patient

Q: In Virginia can a trained Licensed RN Administer Botox without the physician Present?

Symptoms:  None
Doctor

Q: Hi there, I have a question regarding cosmetic Botox in the forehead. I had this treatment done 4 eeeks a go and I...

Q: I had botox on my upper and lower lips 4 days ago. I asked for fillers. I am now worried as i have been reading up ...

Q: My son (8 months old), just had Botox injections for Strambismus. He was patched off and on for six weeks prior to t...

Q: I would like to purchase juvederm and botox for myself. I am not a physician however I heard that if I order it from ...

Q: Hi, two day ago (about 58 hours ago) was the first time I got hyaluronic acid shots. Before the filler, the doctor ga...

218

173

138

98